Monday, June 2, 2008

The honesty of children...

The other day I was doing stuff around the house in the morning before we went anywhere. Then I started getting ready and got my makeup put on. Sara said, "Mom, what did you do? You don't look tired anymore!" Thanks hon.

4 comments:

All About Me said...

HA!!! That's so funny, just like when people ask me if Im sick when i dont have makeup on! No, Im just ugly! =)

Kristen S said...

WOW you look BEAT! Are you tired? Are you sick?
No, it's called I didn't have time to wash my hair or put on mascara...
HAHAHA!

Amy and the boys said...

aaaaaaaaahahahahahahahaha that is hilarious. im just waiting for brandon to pop up with one of these lines. i wish my makeup was permanent!

Charity said...

Hee hee, that is so funny. Ok, I am "tagging" you. Check out my blog, second post down, for details. :)