With school starting back, we also started soccer games as well. I tried to get some pictures of both girls playing their first game, but mostly managed to get pictures of the back of them or when they were running (those turned out fuzzy!). Here is one of Rachel (she's the one in the middle with the black socks):
And here is Sara: (on the left)
This is Sara's first year playing soccer, and Rachel's 3rd. Last year after attending all of Rachel's soccer games, Sara said it looked fun and wanted to try it this year. She is enjoying herself so far. I love watching kid's soccer games--it's fun to see them progress and get better as the season goes on. Although it is pretty funny to watch the games at Sara's age level... they haven't quite figured out how to spread out yet. They all chase the ball in one clump, and then somebody kicks the ball off and they all run after it. :)


2 comments:
I love the first day of school pictures! I was laughing about playing soccer when they all run in a bunch! So funny!! They're just growin' up!
Your kiddos are so cute. They look so happy for school...I'm waiting for the newness to wear off too!
I miss soccer games with the little ones following each other and all running after the ball. It's so fun to watch the process of them learning.
I can't believe how tall Sara is! Paige was talking about playing at your house the other day! We miss having friends so close by!
Post a Comment