I am now an employed Dental Hygienist! Not that I haven't been working ever since I got my license...I have, but as a temp in many different offices as needed. I was looking for the right office and schedule and I found it! It's for a dentist in Provo and I work Mondays, Wednesdays, and some Fridays. I knew if I was patient I would find the right place. The doctor is pretty laid-back and the rest of the staff is great. Plus there is a train that goes around the office so I feel at home. :)
(For those of you that don't know, the office I worked at for many years as an assistant (Dr. Nance's) had a train that went around the whole office.)
Thursday, October 2, 2008
I got a job!
Posted by Kristen S at 6:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Yeah! Congrats- I'm so glad you got such a great schedule. When do you start?
I've already started...I worked there last week and this week as well. And from now on! It's going well--I really like the office and staff.
That is awesome! Congratulations! Matthew Keeps telling me when I go back to school I need to go to dental school!
Nice job... getting a job! I got my toe nails done at get this... Wal-mart! funny huh. They actually do a great job. well have fun scraping away all day like the rest of us:)
WAHHOO!! I'm excited for you! That's great. I'm glad there is a train there, it's nice to feel at home! :)
Sweet!
Post a Comment