Last weekend Rachel and I went with her dance studio to see a dance production called "Thriller". It is put on every year around Halloween by a professional dance company, Odyssey Dance Co. Rachel really wanted to go, and since she was one of the younger girls in her dance studio, she needed a parent to go with her since it would be a little scary. I wasn't too excited to go, but thought I would have fun going with Rachel. I was wrong....it was so good!! We are definitely going again next year!
There were some funny dances and some spooky ones, and it started and ended with a zombie number to Michael Jackson's Thriller. The only thing scary about the night was that as you came into the theater, there were girls dressed up in full costume/body paint to look like zombies from a horror movie....and very realistically done I might add! I got a pic of one of them, but then my camera batteries died so I didn't get any more. :(
It was a fun night and I'm glad I got to spend it with Rachel!
There were some funny dances and some spooky ones, and it started and ended with a zombie number to Michael Jackson's Thriller. The only thing scary about the night was that as you came into the theater, there were girls dressed up in full costume/body paint to look like zombies from a horror movie....and very realistically done I might add! I got a pic of one of them, but then my camera batteries died so I didn't get any more. :(
It was a fun night and I'm glad I got to spend it with Rachel!


1 comments:
Wow, that girl looks scary!
Post a Comment