In my excitement to post pictures, I failed to mention that I got my National Board results...I passed with a 92%! I needed a 75 to pass, so needless to say I am thrilled with my score!
you go girl!!! thanks for telling me about your blog. it is so cool to see pics of your beautiful family. Your mom and pop look so great AND so proud of you in your cape and gown. any more little ones for you guys?
We met in Tennessee in 1994 when Kristen's friend Amy and Matt's sister Amylia set us up thinking it would be a huge disaster and they would have a good laugh. I guess we got the last laugh!!We were married in 1995, and Rachel came along in 1999 and Sara in 2002. Life is busy, but good!
2 comments:
you go girl!!! thanks for telling me about your blog. it is so cool to see pics of your beautiful family. Your mom and pop look so great AND so proud of you in your cape and gown. any more little ones for you guys?
uhhh..CAPE=CAP...mom brain!
Post a Comment