I got my Clinical Boards results today...I passed with a 94%! What a huge relief!! My friend Melissa got her results on Saturday so all day yesterday I was a nervous wreck knowing they'd probably be in the mail today. And of course the mail was delivered several hours LATER than usual, just to torture me. I must have checked the mail like 5 times before it actually came. I'm just so relieved that I passed. I felt like it went well that day, but you never know. Now I've just got to find an actual job!!
Monday, May 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Congrats on both!! I hope you find a job soon. Good luck!
Congrats on passing. I remember those stressful times. Good luck on the job hunt!
Congratulations.
YEAH!!! WAHOO!!! I am so excited for you!! Congrats Kristen!!
Congrats! that is such a great feeling. I paseed everything as well.... Yea we are for real all done. Good luck finding a job.
Congratulations! It must be a relief to know how well you did, good luck on the job hunt! Oh, and cute birthday party!
YES!!!!!!!! AWESOME!!!! 'bout time huh?!
Post a Comment