This is really random, but.... lately my hair dryer has not been working as well. The air coming out doesn't seem as hot as it used to, and it doesn't seem to have as much power. I just figured that it was pooping out on me and I would be needing to buy a new one soon. So the other day I accidentally dropped it on the floor and something on the end popped off....great, I just busted it. Turns out it was the lint filter? Or something like that. And it was full of dust...so I cleaned it all out and put it away. The next day I start drying my hair...whose hair dryer is this that I'm using?!? It was blowing hot, fast air like a brand new hair dryer! Hmmmm, maybe you're supposed to clean those lint things out regularly. Who knew? (Apparently not me!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I'm so glad you were able to 'fix' your hair dryer. The weird things we should talk about, because I've been doing that for years and haven't had to buy a new hair dryer every 6 months to a year, simply because of lint/dust. I guess cleaning the lint out of a hair dryer isn't your typical small chat!!!!
Hey Kristin! This is Jen Meredith (Kelly's Jen, not to be confused with Trip's Jen) from way back when. I was blog surfing tonight and came across your blog. How fun to see you and your beautiful family! I can't believe your little sister is married with a baby....I'm feeling old. :)
That is so funny! I just bought my 4th blow dryer since I have been married. I was thinking and I the only one who has to get a blower dryer every other year?! I almost posted something on my blog about it when I bought a new one 2 months ago! I do not think I buy ones that are nice enough to have a lint trap! I have never seen anything that comes off, but I am going to just that out!
Post a Comment