Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Easter






Now that my BIG national board exam is over (whew!), I'm gonna blog! Just thought I'd share a few pics from Easter. Luckily the weather cooperated and it was a very nice, sunny day. Fast forward to 1 week later and we woke up to snow on the ground..... ugh.




7 comments:

Amy and the boys said...

Yessssth- you're joining the blogging world.

All About Me said...

Did you make those dresses? ---you have LOTS of time for that....HAHAHAHAHAHA-- WHEW, I had to ask that, seeing how you have been OUT OF YOUR mind with studying!!! =)
Cute girls!

Anonymous said...

Your girls are getting so much older! How cute. Love the pic of the shoes. Congrats on the exam. Yea!! We would love some snow here!

Miller Family said...

Yeah Kristin!!! I'm so excited you have a blog! Your girls look so pretty in their dresses, I loved getting all dolled up for Easter when I was there age.

Jake and Nicole said...

I can't believe how big your girls have gotten!!! They're darling in their dresses! I put you on my blog site, is that ok?! We need to get together, it's been a while!

Osborne Family said...

welcome to the bloging world!!! you have a cute one so far, your girls are cute.

Charity said...

:) I knew we would get to you eventually! Welcome to the bloggers club, haha. I can't believe how big your girls are, and no, 32 is NOT Old!