Saturday, April 19, 2008

Graduation!

Last night was my graduation from Dental Hygiene school! I actually have a COLLEGE DEGREE now! My parents came from Tennessee to visit, and here are some pics. I have lots of other good pics with friends and teachers and I'll post those later!

Me with my parents


Me and Matt


Me with my girls, who did very well during the looooooong graduation ceremony, with the exception of Sara having to go to the bathroom 3 or 4 times, according to Matt!


The whole group!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jake and Nicole said...

CONGRATS! I can't believe it!!!!

Amy and the boys said...

HOORAY! That is so awesome Krisp! Congrats on all of your hard work. I know it will all be worth it. Look at your parents- you look so much like your mom in that first picture and I'm not sure I've ever thought that before. Crazy! I'm so happy for you!

All About Me said...

Oh my gosh you are a REAL grownup now with a degree!! YEAAAAAAaaaaaa!!! Im so excited you are done, no more books, no more teacher's dirty looks....LUCKY!!! Plus the picture of you and Matt looks SO cute!! Darn you for photographing so pretty, no fair!