Thursday, April 24, 2008

Rachel's track meet

On Tuesday Rachel ran in her first track meet. All the third graders from different elementary schools in the city went over to the high school and spent the day participating in different races. Rachel did the 50 meter dash, the 100 meter dash, and the softball throw. The weather was beautiful, sunny and about 65! This is a picture of the back of Rachel as she is running the 100 meter--she is the one in the 2nd lane, with a pink shirt and black capris. I am so proud of her for participating and trying her best! Go Rachel!!




Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Suzy Q said...

Wahoo for you!! I am so excited for you to be done! Ahhh...what a good feeling! Yet, bitter sweet!?? I know my time will come but I am still jealous!! Congrats!!

Stormi Winscot said...

Way to go Rachel and Kristen, I've enjoyed looking at all of your cute graduation pics. Congratulations on your feat!!! I'm so proud of you and your success. Way to go.