More graduation pics!
Me with my friend, Melissa... a great girl who I'm going to miss terribly when she moves to Ohio this summer!
Here are some of my friends from hygiene school--girls, I'm gonna miss you! (Thanks Beth for this great pic...I copied it off your blog!)

Me with one of my teachers, Nani Ieremia-- she taught me Spanish for Dental Professionals, the one class I was sure was going to keep me from graduating (I actually had nightmares about not being allowed to graduate because I failed Spanish!). I somehow managed an A in the class! Whooo Hooo!

Me with the Dean of my school, Trisha Nunn

Me with one of my teachers, Laurel Sampson...she was one of the best teachers I've had-- she knows everything there is to know about Dental Hygiene... a super smart lady!




1 comments:
Cute pics Kristen!!! It is exciting but I am sad we all won't see each other every day anymore. Keep the blog updated on boards, jobs etc.
Post a Comment