Tyler is adorable. Have 7 months really gone by already? I've never seen Zions either. It is beautiful. That picture did look like a fake backdrop- hilarious! I'm glad you have your sister nearby! Hope Rachel is surviving her tonsils-ouch.
We met in Tennessee in 1994 when Kristen's friend Amy and Matt's sister Amylia set us up thinking it would be a huge disaster and they would have a good laugh. I guess we got the last laugh!!We were married in 1995, and Rachel came along in 1999 and Sara in 2002. Life is busy, but good!
3 comments:
Nice pictures! Looks like yall had a good time! I think Tyler looks like your girls, Rachel for sure!!
Tyler is adorable. Have 7 months really gone by already? I've never seen Zions either. It is beautiful. That picture did look like a fake backdrop- hilarious! I'm glad you have your sister nearby! Hope Rachel is surviving her tonsils-ouch.
Fun trip, it looked like it was a hot one. Your girls looked like they had a blast. What a fun mom you are!
Post a Comment