So I was just realizing that I haven't posted anything new in almost a month--for shame!! It's not that we haven't been doing anything interesting, I have just been either really busy or not in the mood to load pictures or blog!! Since my last posting, we went to sunny St. George to visit my younger sister Rachael and her family for almost a week. Then we've been swimming, had various fourth of July activities, and I've been busy looking for a job and I worked my first day as a REAL hygienist filling in at an office, and this morning Rachel got her tonsils out! So I have alot of blog catching up to do. I will get to it this weekend, seeing as we won't be going anywhere for a few days at least while Rachel recuperates. See you later!
Friday, July 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Ohh...hurry and post I want to hear about your first day of work!!
Post a Comment